Here is a great opportunity to work with one of Charleston’s greenest companies!
From our friends at PPS…
Planet+Purpose Solutions (PPS) seeks a Consultant to contribute to our team that is empowering businesses to embrace sustainability throughout their operations and within their brand ecosystems. We work with organizations that show an authentic interest in reducing their environmental footprint to help them realize the brand benefits of a sustainability strategy that extends to their operations, products, supply chains and customer communities.
The Consultant will support a diverse set of client projects, keeping the PPS team organized and delivering the highest caliber of work. The ideal candidate will have a track record of excellence in supporting client relationships, project management experience, possess the ability to be flexible, work independently, perform in-depth research assignments, write detailed meeting notes, briefs and reports, collaborate and communicate well with others, and produce thoughtful, analytical and highly professional work.
This is a full-time position based in Charleston, SC. Compensation and exact job responsibilities will be based on education and previous professional experience. Benefits include a stipend for health insurance, telecommuting opportunities and flexible working hours.
• Support multiple client projects from developing project frameworks, tracking data and completing tasks to managing timelines and deliverables
• Communicate with clients in a timely manner
• Build authentic relationships with clients
• Develop, implement and track deliverables to address the project needs of assigned clients
• Schedule regular meetings with clients, develop and send out agendas, take detailed meeting notes, and ensure the PPS team is prepared for each meeting and that meeting deliverables are being met
• Collaborate internally with the PPS team to complete assignments and deliverables
• Continuously build technical expertise in key corporate sustainability issues
• Represent PPS within the B Corp community as our B Keeper
• Assist with PR and social media opportunities
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• BS or BA degree
• 2+ years of professional work experience preferred
• Passionate about business sustainability
• Proven experience supporting client relationships
• Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets
• Experience with corporate business processes such as product design, manufacturing, supply chain management, marketing, and/or business strategy is preferred
• Strong knowledge of corporate sustainability and the issues facing the leaders in this space, or willingness to acquire this knowledge
• Experience with the B Impact Assessment and carbon accounting preferred
• Outstanding project management skills and careful attention to detail
• Experience managing multiple projects
• Strong aptitude for critical, qualitative, and analytical thinking
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Proficiency with Google Docs, Sheets, Slides and MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
• Superior time management skills
• A customer-oriented attitude
• Problem-solving aptitude
• Professional demeanor
• Ability to be flexible
• Ability to work independently, in-person and virtually with the PPS team
PPS offers a vibrant, fun, learning work environment. Team members collaborate on projects and have a high degree of autonomy. The Consultant must be comfortable working from a home office, in a virtual team environment, and we encourage working from our office in West Ashley several times a week. There will be some travel with this position to client sites, meetings, trade shows and events.
PPS highly values diversity, equity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are a women-owned business and a member of 1% for the Planet.
Planet+Purpose Solutions PBC
PPS is a women-led, B Corp Certified boutique consulting firm with expertise in organizational sustainability, with clients based around the world in a variety of industries, including outdoor, fishing, eyewear, clean beauty, natural products, hospitality and pet industries as well as cultural institutions. Since opening our doors in 2017, PPS has worked with organizations across industries on broad sustainability initiatives, assessing and addressing their environmental impact through strategic planning and advising, product and packaging evaluations, carbon accounting, single-use plastic and waste audits, third party certifications, cause partner initiatives, marketing and communications and community engagement.
For more information, visit planetpurposesolutions.com
Please send resumes or questions to email@example.com
SAVE TIME WITH OUR WEEKLY DIGEST
& NEVER MISS A POST!
click for more info