FEATURED LOWCOUNTRY GREEN JOBS:
- Center for Heirs Property Preservation – multiple positions
- SC Sea Grant Consortium – multiple positions
- Coastal Expeditions – Summer Internships for High School students (paid)
- SC Adopt-a-Stream – Program Coordinator (DEADLINE: May 7)
- City of Charleston – multiple openings, including summer youth positions
- Turtle Survival Alliance – multiple positions
- Coastal Conservation League – multiple positions
- Sustainability Institute – multiple positions
- Charleston County Parks – multiple Summer Job positions
- SCELP – multiple positions
- Coastal Expeditions Foundation – Environmental Education Coordinators (2)
- Avian Conservation Center / Center for Birds of Prey – multiple positions
FEATURED LOWCOUNTRY VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES:
- Coastal Community Foundation seeking volunteers for Grants & Scholarship Committees
- VOLUNTEER PIRATES NEED!
- Water your Parks this Season!
- Camp Happy Days in Need of Volunteers
- Help Launch a Local Eco-News & Interview Radio Show!
Help is needed on the production side gathering recordings locally, pitching segments, helping coordinate interviews, etc. If you’re interested in either assisting with production of this show or being a Co-Producer with Belvin from CCC, please reach out to email@example.com with any background you think would be relevant.
ONGOING VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES
Charleston Waterkeeper | Charleston Surfrider | Green Heart Project | Fresh Future Farm | MUSC Urban Farm | Charleston Parks Conservancy | Amor Healing Kitchen