The Lowcountry’s Grassroots Resource & Support Network
We develop, support, and promote nonprofit and grassroots programs, projects, organizations and collaborations in the Lowcountry.
We seek an educated, engaged and empowered community collaborating for the common good.
We believe in the power of
- collaborative community development
- individual and organizational accountability
- strategic investment of assets
- capacity-building through resource sharing
- access to education and training
- building relationships based on mutual respect
As a grassroots and nonprofit resource network, we work in a number of ways to help increase the efficacy and impact of mission-driven people, projects, and possibilities in our community.
By focusing on the efforts of nonprofit, grassroots, educational and social enterprises, we fill an important and community-building niche. We also serve as a model for the power of resource sharing and collaborative problem-solving. As our organization expands, we will become the go-to source for charitable information, innovation and inspiration.
[GOOD CREDIT] PLEASE SHARE: