“Curated Content for Changemakers”
The free “Communication Toolkit” from Hershey Cause offers over a hundred pages of clear guidance for nonprofit communication newbies and experienced professional. (Free registration required to download). There are also “bite-sized courses” on a range of useful topics.
“This comprehensive guide offers practical information in virtually every area of communications — from how to develop and budget a communications plan to what tools you need to help raise awareness and funds. Content is based on findings from national surveys of what nonprofits want in the area of communications.”
- Digital S.M.A.R.T.S.: A Guide for Nonprofits a free resource for any organization looking to strengthen its digital strategy.
- Charity Social Media Toolkit
- Google for Nonprofits free Google ads, grants, and other tools
- free nonprofit marketing with Facebook
- Facebook Strategies for nonprofits – article
- free email marketing for nonprofits
- free website optimization & marketing tools
- free petitions at Care2.com
- free petitions at Change.org
- Hootsuite – social media management platform
- Buffer – social media auto-scheduling content publisher
- Buffer vs Hootsuite: which one is better?
- Later – free Instagram scheduling tool
- Nonprofit Marketing Guide – articles
- Free Social Media Marketing Calendar Template
- Marketing Made Simple – articles
- SMART CHART – free strategic communication planning tool