Black History in the Macon
Sunday, February 11
2 PM – 5 PM
Fresh Future Farm
2008 Success St, North Charleston
Come celebrate Black History month at the urban farm. This special farm meal is our first fundraiser of 2018.
- Germaine and LaToya will offer a brief tour and share Chicora-Cherokee’s history and how it relates to the farm’s efforts.
- Our earthen oven will be smoking with farm fresh Gullah spiced goodness from Chef BJ Dennis. Dinner will be served in our brand new crop tunnel!
- Ann Caldwell will be on hand for a mini jazz concert.
- All attendees will receive a limited edition FFF Black History tee as part of a FFF swag bag.
- Complimentary beer, wine and an herbal farm beverage will be available to quench your thirst.Tickets are $80 and are available online, in the farm store or at the door. Limited seating so get your tickets early!