From our friends at Lowcountry Youth Services…
The Lowcountry Youth Service mission is to create and implement programming
that will give youth the tools they need to thrive in life.
In this campaign, we have a goal of having 1,000 donors pledge at least $100 each to our cause this year.
You can JOIN THE THOUSAND in multiple ways:
- Sign up for a recurring donation of as little as $10 per month.
- Make a one-time donation of at least $100.
When you join our Thousand Strong, you ensure that we can continue to serve young men and women of Charleston, Berkeley, and Dorchester County by:
- Introducing them to positive mentors to build relationships to model positive behaviors/attitudes that will allow them to become active leaders in their communities.
- Providing positive opportunities and activities that introduce them to learning about college, careers, and other options available to them while also preparing them for life after high school.
- Teaching them about the importance of healthy living and choices, including positive relationships, reproductive health, avoidance of substance abuse, and criminal activity.
Members of the THOUSAND STRONG will receive a commemorative t-shirt. (Pictured below)